I think about this way too much. So, I thought that perhaps I would share some of my quantum ramblings with those interested parties. I believe that reality is a reflection by our perceptions! It’s no secret.
Some things I know:
• The root of all of our perceptions is the ego/personality, ie: the filter or vibration at which the perception or stimulus comes through. The frequency we filter the stimulus through generates the actual perception.
• The reality we experience is a function of frequencies.
• We react 95% of the time to subconscious mind after age 7. We are habitually steeped in negative frequencies from a young age, so reprogramming is essential.
• The frequency we’re resonating at can be changed by consciously programming ourselves to a different frequency.
• Our DNA is programmed by our emotions/frequencies not the other way around.
• Cellular environment and physical environment is intertwined and reacts to frequencies.
• By changing the frequency (even manually) for as long as it takes you begin to change physical expression of molecular structure (reality).
I use frequencies in my work to help remove blockages. I believe we can reproduce or start to resonate at different frequencies to experience different realities. Watch I’ll show you 🙂 It could seem ‘woo woo’ but it’s really just physics and epigenetics.
Quantum theory holds that all particles of matter are made of exactly the same thing, but differ only in that they are held together by a string of varying vibration. The only difference between our living organism and a chair is the frequency, speed, vibration at which they resonate. Furthermore, the observation of matter, changes matter! Now the new medical science Epigenetics says that cellular environment is key to cellular expression, regardless of DNA coding. How do we change our cellular environment? For the purpose of this entry, lets talk only frequencies.
The frequency of love 528hz is sacred. Its the vibration of a blade of grass, it’s the vibration of creation. It can clear polluted water. It can change the environment. Sound frequencies interact with physiology. So, let’s all evolve into aligned high frequency creators! Science seems to be leading us to spirituality. To bastardize one of Einstein’s quotes “Science without faith is lame, faith without science is blind.” (I took out religion and replaced it with faith).
I survived cancer ten years ago. Rather than saturating my cells with chemo and radiation, I consciously fed them a consistent diet of love on all levels. Meditation retreats, healthy food, the limit of environmental chemicals, toxic people, and then a focus on community to help others. It took huge focus. I have also been on mainstream media fast for years now and I find it helps. Plenty leaks through, even though I’ve turned off my TV service.
My view is this: we see/hear the news and it activates our core belief system. The horrific stories repeated over and over; that the world is vibrating at a lower frequency of anger or hatred or fundamentalism, murder, rape or greed. We hear these negative frequencies and they get repeated, implanted, linked in to permeate every particle of our being. This forms a skewed version of our surroundings. We often feel hopeless, powerless and start to think the terrible will always outweigh the good, apathy ensues. Or worse, our mind generates thoughts and emotions based on this skewed version of reality so we react with the vibration of hate towards that greed or deed, or pride because we are better than that ‘supremacist’ pattern, or ill-will towards perpetrators of that injustice, gossip or violence. We spin that around, and begin to emit that very vibration. Then we attract the same. Like attracts like.
I refuse to see any lower frequency as reality. I can see the injustice, but I focus on hope. It’s Pollyanna but it works for a sensitive like me. This is why I don’t do most media, or horror, or certain foods or other forms of low vibrations. I consciously consume. Though no one is perfect, and imbalance will always creep in, I actively try to consume and regurgitate just the positive stuff. Good deeds, love, compassion, community. Thus, I created my reality.