WHAT: MULTIDISCIPLINARY BLISS with You Can Thrive!
WHERE: Reflections Yoga (227 East 24th Street New York NY 10010)
WHEN: Sunday May 28 2017, 12-2pm & 2-4pm
HOW: Members with You Can Thrive! click here to sign up via MindBody.
(Visit YouCanThrive.org/book-online and click "THRIVE EVENT" to register now.)
You Can Thrive!'s featured offering of the Integrative Care program is our monthly multidisciplinary wellness session. Join us in Manhattan on periodic Sundays for palliative care, community support, respite and relief.
Breast cancer patients, survivors and Thrivers! Treat yourself to some self-care at Reflections Center for Conscious Living and Yoga during this beautiful summer season! Be pampered and relieved with incredible integrative service all afternoon.
On Sunday May 28, our amazing volunteer practitioners are offering: Swedish massage, oncology massage, acupuncture, Reiki, therapeutic sound meditation, aromatherapy and pet therapy.
* Be sure to register with You Can Thrive! in advance. Click "Book Online" (YouCanThrive.org/book-online) and visit the "THRIVE EVENT" tab to make your pay-it-forward donation.
* Please be sure arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to ensure we can promptly begin a full 2-hour session. If you are more than a few minutes late you may be barred from entry even if you have registered & donated in advance. Be advised that there are stairs.
* Our pet therapists, Fonz and Zeke, are licensed emotional support dogs who freely roam the space to comfort participants. They are small (under 10 lbs), friendly, and hypoallergenic. If you are phobic or otherwise uncomfortable around dogs please notify us and we will accommodate accordingly.
* All materials at Reflections Yoga are provided. We recommend dressing comfortably and bringing bottled water. Participants should eat a filling meal no less than 4 hours before receiving integrative services, especially acupuncture.
* Active members with You Can Thrive! are also able to attend yoga and meditation
classes at Reflections Yoga for free, and gain access to our other supportive services. Explore our RhythmThrive! program to learn more, and sign up today.